Wednesday, March 10, 2004

From a published writer...

So I'm totally into MSN Game version of Minesweeper Flags, so much so that all my Finance work has been completely avoided today. It's 8th week, I have no motivation left. Maybe if I actually managed to win a game against Cath, I might actually put the thing to rest. Current score is 13-0, but its close, despite what you might think. I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit, yes, I got beaten by a girl so many times its starting to bruise. If anyone is really bad at it, get in touch. I need the ego massage.

You may have guessed, but I got published in a student magazine. If anyone gets Crucible, then its on page 18. If not, ask when you see me and I'll probably have it somewhere, and whip it out immediately. I promise that was the first time I've ever said that last sentence. *childish snicker*. It's all about why the wrestling is beautiful and great, and why I'm a fan, and why its unfair that you haterize on me. Ya fuckers.

I have some downloaded wrestling to watch. AC, you see that there Paul London/ Jaime Knoble match on Velocity? Someone said best free TV match of the year, including Benoit/Michaels, so I'm all there. God, Vince, you waste London so badly. He could be your next Ricky Morton, but you just don't care. Heel Angle vs. London would be great.

Speak soon,

No comments: