Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I would have updated earlier, but I had nothing interesting to say. That may or may not have changed. You decide.

Cath said "Alex says you're hard to get hold of". I laughed so hard that changing underwear was the only decent thing to do.

Paul made a long post on Saturday. You'd think he'd learn. I swear I mean no actual offense:

"The night after"Paul "got no sleep because I was" "f**ing",  Paul was "curled up in my nice warm bed, having" "Sarah and Aisha". "But there's a problem".  As Paul "slams" "Sarah and Aisha", "Steve the porter appears behind" Paul "telling me that he was doing spot security checks". "Because of course, everyone picks up" "Sarah and Aisha". "So, this results in" Paul "walking into my" "handle".

"Ouch."

I had a good weekend. No croquet was played. No losing occured.

Speak soon,

Craig

NOTE: This post was edited and the Paul journal segment shortened because it just wasn't funny and I was losing (3 on a scale of 1 to 10) sleep over it.

No comments: