Monday, June 07, 2004

Hey,

Thank you all so much for going with the limerick challenge. If your minds weren't so small and weak, my life would be a lot less interesting. I am finding it hard to pick a winner. Dave's lost, but then he wasn't really trying, so really he was making a cool and ironic statement that further cements his intellectual prowess. I really liked Jamie's (Dave's friend) for impressive use of long words. Sarah's got progressively better, as everyone else descended into the dregs of the rhyming English language. I also liked Ed's and Cath's. Special mention to Tom, T'other Craig (whose first one was really good) and Alice to complete the cast list.

Yesterday's BBQ was really great. Loads of funny stuff, if I can even remember any of it. I'm sure it will be pieced back together. That being said, some memories and best left forgetten. I did get paid the greatest compliment: "Craig, this burger is not burnt to a crisp nor raw in the middle, and it does not taste like shit. Take it back." Current definition of Intrilligation: serving well cooked BBQ food. I'm sure we can manage at least one more before the end of term, right?

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: