Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I had some odd dreams last night.

Firstly, I remember a conversation with my mother where she exlained to Cath she didn't like swearing around the house, even though I did occasionally, and probably did with my friends. This made me feel fairly bad-ass. Oh yeah, I swear in front of my friends and my mother doesn't know. Check my bad self. This is loosely based on something Cath had orginanlly asked.

Secondly, and this is where my brain decides that rest is for the weak, I tune in to a chat show with Jack Dee and Eddie Izzard AKA the two funniest motherfuckers on the planet. Now I know at some point Cath's sister asked me if I had seen the Jonathon Ross show with Eddie Izzard on it. I hadn't. What is more, she told me that both were competeting to be the funniest. Therefore, IN MY MIND, it was an actual contest like Robot Wars or that new one I saw last week with virtual reality robots and challenges. There was a point system and a screen that displayed all the relevant statistics on the contest. Bearing in mind that I had seen none of the show that presumably triggered this dream, my brain sets about creating the contest with at least one bit from Eddie and Jack. I don't remember the jokes, but I do remember it being hilarious. How my brain managed to work that one past me I don't know. I must just be a natural comic.

...

Well, that's my mamma.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: