Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hey,

Lazy, crazy weekend behind me. Fully packed remaining two weeks ahead of me. Voices all around me. Hello. Welcome to my head.

I should be heading home this evening, for reasons that makes everyone look at me strangely. It comes down to this: I said I was going to come home twice this term, I do have some stuff to sort out at home, I'm not spending Christmas with them, and I will still go, even if its tomorrow morning, so its not like I'm going to save any money by not going tonight.

But then, I could go to Vertigo tonight, watch At Risk, curse stupid indie kids and get a bit drunk. Tricky one, non?

By the way, doesn anyone know if there is an Oxford Creative Writing Society, or if there is still a St Anne's one. I've decided that, one, I like writing, two, I think other people like me writing, three, I need a hobby, and four, damn it, this girl got a publishing deal from her blog, and I'm half as coherent, twice as unscrupulous and 32% taller. Possibly, with a standard error of 0.15.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: