Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hey,

If you haven't checked it out by now, Project Brainstorm is here, and it is now. It is technically a weblog at the moment, while Dave and I find an alternative home. This requires learning the basics of HTML, which is my case will come after learning the basics of the English language. We, of course, would be happy with any external help towards either problem.

Anyway, here's how the future looks. The Frogg Blogg will be my weblog, so that's me writing about myself. Project Brainstorm will be the home of mine and Dave's writing, so that's me writing for the rest of the world. Unlike the Blogg, the Project will not become available as a LiveJournal feed, because the point is it is not a journal. So that means visiting it as a website, like you would do with any other.

Yesterday, at work, we heard a song on the radio that is a dance cover of some other song from a long time ago. I said, "This is a cover, but I don't know..." at which point my co-workers jumps in with "what of?". There was no trace of humour. I despaired for a good few hours, then I told the rest of the world about it.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: