Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hey,

The saving of money proceeds well. I spent just £2.70 yesterday, on a beer. At first I got thirty pence change from a fiver, which I questioned. "I'm sorry", she said, "did you give me a fiver"? No, no, I actually own the worlds solitary three pound note. Unless you though that piece was paper was actually three coins, in which case I'm probably wasting in my time.

A professor has moved in next door. Needless to say, I will be testing his noise tolerance frequently with my loud music in the day, and late night radio shows at night. I would be more welcoming, but I'm pretty sure he's a spy. This morning, he walked past me in the corridor and said, "Hi". As I turned around, I distinctly noticed he was abseiling out of the window, talking into his watch. That's odd, I thought, he'll get a chill in that dressing gown.

I shall keep you all informed.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: