Monday, April 25, 2005

I've decided that these little exam test things are kind of annoying. It's like picking your seven year old brother from school. You know that it's going to have to be done at some point, but can't help thinking that you'd like a few more days of living before you get around to it.

But anyway, I'm starting to build up to those long twelve hour days in the library I know are imminent. Fuck it, I've worked hard for three years. I know or have at some point known my course. Is that not enough? I'm addressing all the examiners who read this.

And most annoyingly, it's getting in the way of my Imping. Revision class Monday at half five. OK, well I'll go to the rehearsal on Thursday. Wait, no, back up, have a revision seminar at half seven. There are other times. For instance, half three on a Wednesday afternoon. I don't think anyone will dispute that that is another time. It may even be the other time.

There was something I was supposed to do, but I can't remember because my younger brother keeps trying to call me, and I have to keep hanging up on him because he's distracting the thought process.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: