Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm getting the hang of this being a Master's student job. There is basically a lot of sitting and listening, both of which I scored admirably in. There is two deadlines a week, which is really quite manageable. Amd providing I'm organised, I can also fit in a certain amount of actual life. There is more to life than economics. There is more to economics than life. Discuss.

Also, a haircut. A haircut has occured. A lot of hair was lost. I guess you could call it a short cut. Basically, I asked for a little off the top, and he must have assumed that meant quite a bit off the bottom as well. And John laughed at it. He has taken quite an interest in my appearance this term, making comments on my shoes, my tee-shirts and now my hair. I assume it is because he would like to plough (hand motion) me.

Tonight, if people are malleable, there is stand-up comedy at the Jericho. It a fortnightly nightly, happening on Wednesday nightlys, and some Imps and other members of Oxford's wonderful comedy scene will be there. There is sure to be crisps.

Love.

No comments: