Tuesday, April 04, 2006

There have been several great things of late. Number one, the Levellers. Number two, In Flames and Sepultura (and Dagoba. French metal. Who would have thought it). Two nights, two great gigs.

Number three, Ice Age 2. Me and Cath took our three year old nephew with us, and it was not a disaster of crying and wetness. I am a cool uncle, even though I am not technically an uncle. I guess that just makes me a cool uncle.

Number four, Wrestlemania on Sunday. I love Wrestlemania, mainly because I sit and watch it with my friends, and we laugh at the stupidity of WWE, and then occasionally enjoy some good wrestling, or some awesome spot. This year, they went with thumbtacks into skin and burning table bumps, and beating up 60 year old owners and dressing up like Conan. Pretty normal, really.

No comments: