Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Day 3 in the "Not Being Hit Upside the Head with a Fish" challenge...

I spent all of yesterday afternoon and evening doing a set of Economic Thoery questions. I haven't finished them.

I notice it is not sunny.

Yesterday, we had Chinese food. Wok 23 has changed its name. It is now Wok and Roll. I thought it should be Wok and Woll, but then I thought spring rolls, and things became clearer. Plus, it sounds like Rock and Roll. Which is a musical phenomena that all the kids are into these days. I did in fact promise not to mention it, because originally someone has said that regularly changing its name got people talking about it, to which I argued that people must really have nothing else to talk about if thats considered good conversation. So I specifically wasn't going to mention it.

Turns out, I have nothing else to talk about.

Speak soon,

Craig

Current Mood: You know when you reach the top of the stairs, and you think there is one more, but there isn't, and you almost fall over? A bit like that.

No comments: