Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Cath says:
don't forget to come get the photo slip
Evil Monkey says:
Automessage: I've gone already
Cath says:
you have not
Cath says:
pillock
Evil Monkey says:
Automessage: Yes I have
Cath says:
why would you have left thre quarters of an hour before your lecture
Evil Monkey says:
Automessage: Because I'm keen
Cath says:
very advanced automessage system you've got here. It appears to be able to read your mind
Cath says:
just come get it ok
Evil Monkey says:
Automessage: Thankyou, you're kind words are very much appreciated. Have a nice day
Cath says:
your automessage system has crap grammar facilities!
Evil Monkey says:
Automessage: I cant' spele eether
Cath says:
riiiiiiight
Cath says:
Craig!
Evil Monkey says:
Automessage: There is no Craig, only I, the Automessage. I demand that you love me
Cath says:
if you don't stop this then i'll post it on my journal so everyone can laugh at you
Evil Monkey says:
Automessage: ...

No comments: