Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Hey,

There are a plethora of evil monkey photos to be sifted through and analysed. I am working on it.

Things that happened in my day:

I accidentally tripped and fell and bought the new Fear Factory CD in HMV with money that does not exist yet. It sounds like Demanufacture. That is a good thing. There is also an obscene cover version of Nirvana's 'School'.

I carried a bag of washing to the laundry over my shoulder. It's a fairly non-descript bag. As I was walking through college, Jake Robert's theme music played in my head. I had a maddening urge to DDT a passing academic and empty the bag onto them. This was dedicated to the two people who read this page that might know what I'm talking about.

He finally drove me to it. The guy in my labour economics lecture who laughs at nothing. The doctors managed to reset his jaw more or less. Saved one of his eyes. Apparently, my heart rate didn't go over 85, even when I tore off his lips.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: