Sunday, May 16, 2004

Hey,

Everyone read Sarah's journal. If wonderiferous isn't a word, then it definitely is the one I would choice to describe it. If it is, then I don't know what it means. All the way through I kept thinking of that episode of Dexter's Lab where Dexter's Dad is helping Dexter win the soap-box race in memory of his fallen sister Dee-Dee, who is standing right next to him going, "Dad, I'm right here". He cares not.

Incidentally, I enjoyed punting. I don't know what the punting equivalent of back-seat drivers is, but most of you are them. Incredibly, holding onto and pushing off of other punts makes it just that much harder to control what would otherwise have been a fairly straightforward task.

Friday night TV was good. Friends amused me. Will and Grace was awesome, being as it was my all time favourite episode. Jack was stalking Kevin Bacon. Kevin Bacon is great taking the piss out of himself ("I've never had a PA before. It's not because I'm tight. I'm just not Hollywood, you see, I'm in a band. If anyone wants a CD, theres some in a box on the dryer. They'll be 10 bucks each"). It also featured the best line:

Kevin: "That's just a little tip I picked up from Val Kilmer."
Will: "You were in a movie with Val Kilmer?"
Kevin: "No, but he was in Top Gun with Tom Cruise, who was in A Few Good Men with me. Hmmm, that was a short one."

Also, Derron Brown still rocks.

In politics yesterday, the Eurovision Song Contest happened.

This story is almost too easy to make fun of. Which of the below is your favourite:

a.) The Martin's next two children will be called Bee and Cat.
b.) Since the birth of the 9 lb 11oz baby, Gwyneth has halved in weight.
c.) "How long must I wait for you?"

Votes to the usual address.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: