Thursday, May 20, 2004

Oh yeah, Evil Monkey time:

Me first. Its not bad. Probably too manic, and the eyes are scrunched together, as opposed to open and wild.

Good range one of Ed. He seems too happy, but full marks for squatting. Hehehe.

Sylvia...This ones better, but not evil.

This guy doesn't has no sense of direction.

I like this of James. Lots of effort. I'll have to ask John where the finger ended up.

Surly Monkey.

Constipated Monkey

This is terrifying.

Excellent Evil Monkey stylings by Phil.

I hate that this won. Unfortunately, John is inately simian. My mistake. Try this.

Speak soon,

Craig

1 comment:

Craig said...

Unfortunately, it may just be me and you James, because no one else has blog accounts. Plus, I just registered with livejournal to post comments over there. But I'm excited that someone finally noticed!