Friday, May 28, 2004

Seriously, who reads this crap? I wouldn't. I'm trying not to as I type, but it's tricky.

One quick apology. Dave is not a fuck, and it was terrible of me to say so. He is, of course, a wan-ker.

I had a postal vote form this morning for the European parlimentary elections. I suppose I should exercise my inalieable right as a citizen of democracy and vote, but I really have no frame of reference to work with. I mean, I just about understand the major policies for UK elections, and could probably make a reasonable guess who I think would win (that's the way the game works, right?). My only interest in European politics is how quickly we can out of it and recolonise the old Empire. So maybe voting for someone to represent the UK in a European parliment is counter-productive. Presumably all the candidates are pro-Europe, otherwise they wouldn't voluntarily give up their time to listen to some oily Eurocrat complain about our inadequate method of measuring bananas, and whatever should be done about this Homer Simpson. Therefore I can't imagine wanting to support any of them. I hear the BNP have some interesting ideas, though. Maybe I'll find out some more.

I'm working on more physical challenges for you all. Those quizzes are fun and all, but if the Evil Monkey Experiment was any indicator, physical memes are by the the greatest. Maybe I'll have one done by this afternoon. Stay tuned.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: