Monday, May 03, 2004

When you work all day what is there interesting to put in a blogg? I believe the answer is nothing, but I'll let you know in a few minutes time.

One quick correction from yesterday. I said that I was feeling lucid on Mayday morning. Apparently this means clear and vivid. This is clearly not right. The word I of course meant to say was flaccid. I felt flaccid on Mayday morning because I had been up for so long. I suppose if your up for too long, eventually you are going to be flaccid. The problem is I have now been flaccid for several days, having not fully recovered from the exhausting night of partying. The only time I am not flaccid is for ten minutes every morning when I wake up, but it soons wears off.

Tomorrow I will be going to Panic. Last time we went, the DJs pissed me off. Stupid indie kids. Metal is your savior. I am informed it is a lot better now. I shall dance and drink, but not at the same time.

I didn't really like Friends this week, except for Joey attempting French which was so funny. It relied on repetitive, silly lines, something the Friends of series 3 would never had had to, though. The remaining stories were weak and not particularly funny, as they are obviously heading for a satisfying, if not hilarious conclusion. I'm sure it will be better next week, but while I still laugh, it is clearly time to finish. Derron Brown was awesome though.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: