Monday, June 28, 2004

Hey,

Was totally on Centre Court watching Tim play on Sunday. The atmosphere was off the hook (here's the hook, here's the atmosphere, that's a good foot, that is). We were starting chants and doing mexcian waves and cheering and booing and for one afternoon, all was blissfully right in the world. Good (Britain) triumphed over Evil (rest of the world, on this day represented by a dimunitive Moroccan), so there's your Hollywood ending and I expect the movie within a year.

The best part of the day was getting up at 4am. I'll rephrase that story a bit. The best part of the day was getting up at 4am and getting to Wimbeldon town at 7am and walking an hour and a half to the queue. No, thats still not good. The best part of the day was getting up at 4am and getting to Wimbeldon town at 7am and walking an hour and a half to the queue, and then finding out we were 10,376th in the queue, and then finding out Centre holds 11,000, and then finding out those at the front of the queue were there since 10pm the previous night, and then getting to see, in a really great seat, the EXACT SAME GAME. Oh yeah, thats the real best part.

07766027585. Wait is that my new phone number or my bill? Oh, right...

I'm back at work. That's ok I guess. I'm not doing nights just yet, so that's even better. I did get told I was "wicked" and that "damn, I have a sense of humour, boy" by my boss (who isn't even a hick) when I presented him with one grey and one white jacket and said "according to the tickets, these two jackets are identical, but I'm not convinced". I wasn't even joking.

Gonna watch some Scrubs. So the funniest program to come out of the States in 5 years. I love the janitor so much. I may start a fan club. Anybody want in?

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: