Thursday, June 24, 2004

I have nothing to say at this point. I do know want to make public my disapointment at losing another penalty shoot out. I feel I should keep private my personal opinions of the Swiss referee who, amongst looking like David Bowie, is evidently a Nazi with a perchant for stealing babies and robbing old ladies of their money, cars and hair-nets. I believe it is unnecessary to sympathise openly with Beckham and Vassel, who are simply the losers in a cruel and god-less game. Most of all, I will leave unarticulated my belief that in some parallel dimension, we are actually in the semi-finals, and that it is merely my mistake to be currently existing within this plane of reality.

Oh, quick joke. What's the connection between a RING DONUT and the ENGLAND FOOTBALL TEAM?

Both of them have NOTHING AT THE MIDDLE.

Ah ha.

Ah ha ha ha.

Ha.

*Dies. Alone.*

No comments: