Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hey,

I've called time on this damn collection. As much as I have enjoyed rubbing in the fact I did a collection in bed with a cup of tea (and believe me, I did), its annoying because I have never done this work. I have never studied these two topics and I had to search for books to answer them. And I've still left a gap. It's pretty much like being told that I have two tute sheets to do, and you've got three hours. Not so much with the fun.

Cath comes soon. Very excited. Maybe Indian food later. I'm gonna go play Go, or watch this damn Super Junior Tag League from 1994 which I've been watching on and off for the past couple of weeks. I enjoy the New Japan juniors, especially from this time period, but the tag format means matwork-matwork-matwork...and...screw it lets go CRAZY SPOTS into a finish. CRAZY SPOTS make it fun, but maybe that's not enough.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: