Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hey,

Well, this is ridiculous. The power in my block has been out for, like, TEN YEARS now, so I'm typing this in the Hartland House. The House is empty. It is quiet and eerie here. If I listen hard, I hear a distant rustling. It is the rustling of a young man. Maybe he died here a long time ago. I am scared but I listen harder. Keith asks me what the hell I am doing and would I like a crisp, and I jump and scream and run, but I can not escape. They are Prawn Cocktail and they are everywhere.

It's a sad truth of British politics that I can't really get involved with the re-election process as people in America have done. I dislike the current government, but I don't want the opposition in its current form. Hey, remember when Britain had a political left? I could get involved with the Lib Dems, in fact, thats probably where my allegiance currently lies, but there's no real fight there. Still, the US elections managed to hold my attention for a decent period of time. And no, I can't believe Bush won. IantheITguy said that the election hadn't actually happened yet. I smile as I consider that the election be used as a survey to find the more unsuitable voters from the standpoint of both world security and sensible moral values, and "exclude" them in future.

But this is unlikely. So here's a bit of political justice for the world, because I love you all:

Dear Republican Voter,

You're drafted.

Yours,
George.

Speak soon,

Craig

1 comment:

Craig said...

Hey,

I found the animated gif on one of the family guy media sites. Click on evilmonkey.tv link, and follow the links there. There's loads of good stuff.

So, hi. Who are you? I'm guessing you search for other people with an interest in Bill Hicks. Please, read my blog. I write to be read, so the more people that do, the better. Actually, I have no idea if this works as I reply, so maybe I'll pop over to your blog and say hi.