Friday, November 05, 2004

Well, that was a nice interlude. In the between time I wrote an essay and went to sleep. The sleep was better than the essay, but I don't get any marks for it. I think the essay was longer than the sleep.

One thing is still bugging me. On Wednesday, I walked past someone I swear was rude to me in the past couple of weeks. I can't for the life of me picture where he works. All my brain says is "Hey, guy with a moustache different coloured to the hair, you don't like him". "Yes", I retort, "but why?" "Oh", says my brain with a big smile, "I'm not going to tell you that. Ask someone else". "But I don..." I manage before my brain snaps back, "Sleep now. Go pester some other organ". So anyway, I bugged my nose for a while, which also ignored me, until I punched it, fracturing it in five places. The doctor believes I should never go back to those places. Which all goes to show: never punched your self in the face to spite your nose. Or something deep and meaningful. I believe there was a point to all this, which if your interested in, can be found way up there. I'm probably just talking to myself at this point.

Yep, it's just me.

OK, I'm away until Sunday, so no updates until such a time. Maybe even later.

Speak soon,

Craig


No comments: