Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hey,

I've decided that next Christmas I'm going to have well known pop acts [natural bodily function] into a microphone, and release the four minute long result in aid of charity. I expect it to go to number one, despite the fact that no-one will listen to it, because it is, in fact, a four minute long [natural bodily function]. Sorry, what was that? Someone has already done that? Oh dear. Here's the thing, people, don't buy the record, just give your money to charity, like this one. Don't support bad art in the name of a good cause.

And no, I can't bring myself to type any word that means [natural bodily function]. I just can't.

Moving on to real music now. I was shocked to hear this story and read about it after work. I can't think if anything more tragic than going out to do something you love, and never returning. I then drop into long internal arguments with myself about the nature of death and the fragility of life. Too scary, really. I may turn to religion because my tiny mind can't deal with own mortality in a sensible, sophisticated way.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: