Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey,

I got in! I was pretty sure after last night's audition that it went OK, but that there were definetely people there who were just excellent, and that was probably as far as I was going to go. So, all in all, I was pretty surprised to get the email this morning.

This is all very exciting. I'm likely to spend a fair amount of time at rehearsals, then by the time I'm ready for the stage it'll be close to my Finals, so maybe, just maybe, I could get on stage in the last couple of weeks of Trinity. I just hope, moreso than ever now, that I get to stay for two more years. There was even a section on the audition form asking if I would be available to go to the Edinburgh Fringe. The Fringe! There are two answers to that particular question: "Yes please" and "No, sorry, my brain is made of Angel Delight". My brain is not a dessert.

And now for bacon and scrambled eggs.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: