Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hey,

Despite an ill girlfriend, I relentless press on forwards with life.

Some interesting stuff with the Project. Firstly, I added an article, which is groovy. Then I registered projectbrainstorm.net for the next two years, which is very exciting. Give it about 24 hours to figure out whats going on, and then that should do as the new URL. I was also hoping to add a mailing list feature to the sidebar, so I can tell people when there have been updates seeing as it gets new content only moderately regularly. This involves learning some HTML. Anybody, and by anybody I mean James, got some code I can just stick in? It doesn't need to be flashy or fancy, it just needs to be in English and willing to work long hours for little financial reward.

Not much else to note. The Imps show last night was very good, which I will continue to remind everyone until people start to force themselves out of their cosy nests and fly, my pretties, fly south, for one evening every week. It can't be that arduous, surely?

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: