Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hey,

Actually, this is pretty unexpected. I haven't been able to use Blogger at Cath's house since forever, which if you all recall, was quite a long time ago.

Which means that yes, I am in Cardiff, and will be until Sunday at which point I won't be. I'll be bringing back the little Welsh one, which reminds me: I've got to put a couple more airholes in my holdall.

I am sickeningly pleased with myself for doing the Cherwell crossword. In fact, if I didn't need John to tell me that a tsetse is, in fact, a African fly, rather than just a word I had made up, I would have done it entirely on my own. Then, of course, I tried a couple from the weekend newspapers. I can't even do the Daily Mail one. Of course, it being the Mail, I managed to work out 1 down ("immigrant"), 6 across ("alien"), 21 across ("darkie") and 19 down ("fascist hysteria").

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: