Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hey,

My life proceeds well. I am off to watch Megadeth tonight, of which I pretty excited about. Naturally. Especially if they go completely old school thrash 80s Megadeth. They are being supported by King Diamond, who wears a lot of face-paint, so obviously he'll be brilliant. Come on, it's a middle aged man in face paint. What's not to like?

On the down side, I keep getting warning from my computer box that some sort of horse has been found on a file. I find that very hard to believe. My harddrive is running out of space as it is. I was planning on "ripping" (vb. to extract music from a CD and then it kind of goes on your computer, but the really clever part is its still on your CD as well. So you could play both just slightly out of synch, and it would be like your, I don't know, going insane and shit. Source: Oxford English Dictionary) some music from my collection so I could eventually use my new iPod, but now I'm worried about leaving it all in there with the horse. I'd be going to find a song one day, and you could guarantee the horse will be sitting on it. Now, I'm not great with animals, for instance, one day I decided to find out if a cat would still land on its feet if its fall started from a moving vehicle. I'd have no chance with a horse. They have notoriously high standards. Then, imagine if the horse found out about all the new tracks - it would start galloping around them in no time, and that can't do them any good. They'll be all muddy and I hate it when the sound isn't clean.

No, I've decided, the horse is going to have to go. I'm going to need some help getting it into the moving vehicle though.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: