Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hey,

Busy Saturday today. I'm off into town pretty soon to go to the CD Fair. This is a uniformly bad idea, but never mind. And then I have gig-ness this evening, and its The Haunted, so it's going to be awesome. And then I'm going to hang around in the Zodiac waiting for someone to join me, or I'm going to go home. Come join me! Or I go home.

Sleep may be starting to become an issue. I think I've had about six hours a night over the last three days. Despite this, I still don't get tired at night, just mid-afternoon when I should be working. It is likely my brain will just give up at some point and run out of my ears like a river of cornflakes. Last night, for instance, I got into bed at three, and still decided to watch an episode of Brass Eye. I love Brass Eye. It is genius. I forget my original point.

Interflora saved my life for Mother's Day, because, despite being home in the week, I completely didn't do anything about it until this morning. I've lost an arm and a leg doing it, though, but that should be a surprise for her tomorrow morning, instead of the usual flowers.

And I might be on stage this week. No promises, because no decision has yet been made. However, they think we are close to being ready, and I'm starting to feel much more confident. So if I am, I'd love for the entire pub to be packed out with my friends. Tragically, I have four, but you all will have to make an effort to be wider.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: