Monday, May 16, 2005

Hey,

Final imps show before exams and things, so if you fancy a good evening's entertainment, you know where we are.

The Trivium gig was pretty outstanding. Their set was awesome and I need to pick up their CD. My neck about came off, and the ringing died down sometime next Thursday. They did an encore and played Maiden, Metallica and the riff from 'Walk', before their final song. Three Inches of Blood were good and bushy beared, like all Canadian's should be. I've heard them described as battle metal, and with songs like "Destroy the Orcs", I kind of see why. The lead vocalist had spikes all up his left arm. Spikey equals greatness. Metal is simple like that. Anyway, they got the order right for this three way headline tour show, with the best definetely being last. Still Remains are good in the "yeah, I like metalcore" rather than "yeah, I like you specifically" though their closer was a lot punkier sounding, and meant they left on a high.

The new System of a Down song brings the choiceness. It's called "B.Y.O.B", and its System at their schizophrenic best. Here for a streamed version.

Oh and girls, I looked up Rufus Wainwright today and went to his site. I've got to say that I'd fuck him.

Craig

No comments: