Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hey,

Things things things things things ah yes thanks to everyone who came to the Imps last night. Nice to have a big contigent. The show was OK. Not an all time classic, and neither was my input, but it was fine. Oh, and a fucking nuclear BUNKER. I'm giving you gold here.

Spent Monday in the business school, came home and showered intently. Place makes me feel unclean. There is not a wall long enough to line every single self-satisfied management student against and blow their brains out one at a time. Hello. Welcome to my world, my world of hate. I'm reading some articles, and they are such a pathetic waste of my time. "This is not a science", I scream over and over in my head hoping someone will pick up the telepathic signals and spread the word in one of those god-awful management journals. This is, at best, common sense, and at worse, common sense mascarading as some exotic theory with names like Reverse People Spanner Theory, and Rigid DiseasedTangerine Paradigm. Stop pretending you contribute anything to the world, shut up and go home.

Does anyone agree with me that The Prodigy's Fat of the Land and specifically Firestarter are great, great pieces of music. We were watching this countdown of best number one's, and Cath said it was rubbish. Oh, it is so not. It's techno and industrial and punk and dance all together in a three minute ball stomping track that makes you want to mosh and rave to at the same time. It's the fact that they pushed a boundary so far no one even bothered to imitate them that makes it so awesome. K? K.

Craig

No comments: