Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Last night was probably my final Imps show of the year, as exams loom. In fact, if the exams get more loomy while the big pile of reading does not get any less loomy, Monday could have been my final Imps show as a student in Oxford. We shall not entertain this thought. Instead, we shall tell it dull stories of childhood activities during in the post-war years.

I am to do standup at the Magdalen punts party this Saturday, then a set for Stand Up for Darfur next Friday, at the Keble O'Reilly theatre. Get tickets from me. It is important to support such worthy causes - without such events, people would never go on punts.

The classic misdirection joke. I have perfected the technique: have a look at the first word of this paragraph, and while you are doing that, I shall finish the post and leave.

No comments: