Friday, April 30, 2004

Girls are so lame-ass when it comes to fancy do's. If you are a girl and you haven't asked this question once in the past two weeks, you need a penis implant, because you're not normal.

1."How are you going to wear your hair?"
2. "What is your dress like?"
3. "Where are you getting ready?"

Answers are: 1.) On top of my fucking head 2.) Nicer than yours and 3.) In my room. Where my clothes are kept. See you there.

Based on this and other things, tonight I will be saying the words "butt sex" as many times as possible.

Click me. I'm fun.

Click me. I'm even more fun and I follow on.

Last night, Monster was a great film. It probably is at other times of the day. Whereas 21 Grams is great in its complex story and film making skill, Monster is great because of the two lead performances. Charlize Theron was awesome and deserved her Oscar more than anyone. Her performance was brutal and real and emotive and somehow made you feel pity for a hooker who killed clients, robbed their money, and started justifying it in increasingly depserate ways. Christina Ricci was great too as the quiet girl finding herself in a world she doesn't understand, trying to work out her own sexuality, while being totally engrossed by her older, mentally and physical less attractive lover. There is an underlying theme of ironic optimism, relating to Aileen's desperate life, and also maybe to many of our own lives. Oh yeah, this was the good stuff.

Wayne, Chesney Hawkes is at our ball tonight.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: