Thursday, April 29, 2004

Hey all,

John's tirade yesterday was humongous and great. Go read it.

I am finally excited about the ball. I have a new suit, and it is good. I want to stay up into May Day, and I hope a load of you will too. Otherwise I'm going to bed. I also hope that drinks are included in the price of the ticket, because any party that goes on the 5 in the morning will cost me a bomb.

I have been listening to Venom since this morning. This anthology is balls to the wall. I would rather have the individual albums, as I'm pretty sure the first two albums songs are re-recordings, and the second disc is edited to cut the length of the really long songs, but for a fiver, I can hardly complain. Kronus is a great, nasty vocalist, and its thrash metal, so obviously I love the riffage and speedy guitars.

I have little else to say. I want to see Monster tonight, but we might not.

Current Mood: Evil, in league with Satan
Current Music: "Evil, In League with Satan" by Venom

No comments: