Monday, April 05, 2004

Hey all,

This would be the one sound per word post I said I would do when I got back from my break. First, have a look at this. Ed sent it to me (where do you find this stuff? Cath asked):




Made me laugh quite a lot.

Next, my break. I can not say where we went, as that would break my own rules of this post. Look at my last blogg if you need to know where I went. As it was, a good time was had by all. Cath aches, but she still seems to not want to kill me for my choice to take her, which I can do nowt but take that as a good sign that she dug the exp...hol...place. Close one, there.

I am all sorts of back to the work, and am quite in love with it. Why do I dig my course so much? I mean, I took text books with me to read in my spare time. Still, there's just two weeks (and a bit) 'til we go back, so I guess I should keep up to date with things so I am good to go come the start of term tests. Should up to date and start of term have dashes in them, and would that mean I lost this small game? I think not, but if you care that much, please let me know.

This is quite hard to keep up, so I am going to end now. Come on Dave, I know you read this, so you have a go. And just so you know, I don't say nice things about you for you so you can store them on file.

Off to watch Neighbours. Oh. Shit.

Craig

No comments: