Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I'm not in Oxford yet. I will be by this time tomorrow. Two months from now we'll be home again. And life goes on...

So, with the rash of journals now taken over our lives, as well as the boards, will anyone ever need speak to anyone esle ever again. I say no. If you disagree, send me and email. Or get me on MSN. Or carve your message in the back of a 8 year old Filipino boy whose only two keen to endure agonising permanent scarring for a shiny penny, and leave it on my door step. Him, not it. But, and this is the important bit, don't come find me and speak to me in person. I no longer understand speech.

I have played golf twice in the past week. On the first occasion, quote marks were needed around the word played. Today, I had a good round. Golf is the most infuritating game in the world. The good part is you really only compete against yourself. The bad part is that ensures your going to lose at least half on the time. Maybe more.

What else is new? We went to see 50 First Dates over the weekend, which was perfectly fine for what it wanted to be. It managed to even not be hackneyed and cheesy, but happy and cheery, which is a slight, but important difference. I like Adam Sandler. I fancy Drew Barrymore.

See some of you tomorrow. No talking.

Craig

No comments: