Monday, April 19, 2004

Like...yo.

Quick thing that is bugging me. Does anyone even know which sport Dave is talking about when he gives those updates. Geographically, I think we are talking USA. I know its not football. Sorry, FOOOTBAAALL. It could be hockey, or baseball, or even basketball. I like to think that even though I talk endlessly about stuff know one wants to know about, at least you know its pro wrestling.

*Reads other jounals* Tom is never cooking for me.

Speaking of the wrestling, I watched RAW on Friday, which was a really good episode. That 8 man tag is one of the best free TV matches of the year. I've said those words three times since I started this blogg. I think it is maybe number two, behind Eddie/Rey. The whole show made me want to watch Backlash. Then I forgot about it last night, and didn't want to pay £15, so I'll copy it off Ad. Maybe you will want a fiver or something for that? Foley finally getting to do the IWA Japan Deathmatch he always wanted to bring to the WWE is sooo cool and unbelieveably wierd at the same time. Randy Orton is a king to take some of that shit.

I have more to say, but I want a shower. To quote the girl upstairs "I can smell you from up here". Classy.

Speak soon,

Craig

No comments: