Sunday, April 25, 2004

OK, from now on there will be a blogg entry everyday. For everyday that I do not post, I will personally beat myself around the head with a fish of increasing magnitude. I will thaw it first. Tomorrow...fish fingers.

Collections are over. Maybe you noticed. Last night was a good laugh, bordering on the very silly. I think we should try and recreate dumb games from our childhood every time we go out. Purple monkey dishwasher. I hope the bop was good for all you who stayed.

I'm a bit confused what to do today. I do have work, but I'm sure it can wait. What do people do with free time? I need some suggestions. How crap is that? I also need something to wear for the ball. Currently I have the shoes. That may not be formal enough.

Speak soon,

Craig

Current Music: "Whole Lotta Love" Led Zeppelin (thank you Windows Media Player)
Current Mood: amicable, concealing deep rooted plans of evil.

I don't need a LiveJournal.

No comments: