Saturday, April 17, 2004

I've never done a blogg entry under the influence before. I'm not even sure it's legal.

I refuse to allow myself to make silly typing errors just because I'm a bit drunk. It's nothing to be proud of. Therefore, if I do type something that makes no sense, its because you're "stupid" and don't "get" me and are a "cock". Inverted commas own it the most.

There's a big hi to Dean, who I didn't realise was a regular reader of this here blogg. Twas good to see you tonight for a bit, even though you totally blanked me at first because I don't look like I used to. For all my uni friends, I now have my eyebrow pierced, all my hair shaven off, and an all over body tattoo of myself (but a bit bigger).

Hehe, Cath's a bit drunk. I laugh internally.

Tonight was perfectly fine. Scott, you are an almighty tit when drunk. Of course you know this. It's probably why I like you. Pete, you are so much better than you like to tell us. It was good to talk. (Team Griffin own. Pete will eventually kill Scott and eat his remains, out of true love). Wayne, hope you make it up to Oxford this term. Same to you Ad. I miss you lot. I'm promising myself to come back for Ad's 23rd, just because.

Sleep soon. I mean speak. Stupid beer.

Craig

No comments: