Thursday, May 13, 2004

Greatest thing ever:

My penis's new name is Horatio the Ultrasonic Sausage.
Take Name Your Penis
by badasstronaut today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



Ok, so lets get back to my life. That's why your here, right? Tuesday was a day of Kill Bill 2. Here's the thing: I like Tarrantino movies. I like his style, I like the dialogue, I like the black humour and the obscene coolness of his charachters and his stories. I like the quirkiness and the bits that make you go why did he do that? (to which the answer is probably because he felt like it). And I liked this movie. The first one abstracted from a story with the violence and the suggestion that there was a lot more to come in the next part. I'm not disappointed: the next part is full of a proper story, of character developments and a conclusion that is satisfying in it completeness. Also it involves a woman having her eye removed from its socket.

Next up: death metal. I got two new CDs off Ebay, one by Deicide who I think are a US band, and one by Deformity, who are Belgian. Both are good, with a slight preference for the latter. Death metal is a genre that I can understand why most people don't like: the vocals are not the focus of most songs, which is adverse to almost every other genre. For more, the music can be just as absorbing, with the vocals, undecipherable as they are, blending into this. Both bands also show there capable of more than just one heavy, blinding riff and deep growls, with time and pace changes throughout the tracks.

Yes I am aware there are other reasons why people do not like death metal. But those are incorrect.

And finally, I have been locked out of Dave's journal, because I do not have a LiveJournal account. Until this siutation has been resolved I will be showing a picture of my cock every day in the hope that the man's sense will be restored. Go on, click here.

Speak soon,

Horatio. And Craig.

No comments: