Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hey,

Getting older is an odd thing. When I'm forty, I'm sure it'll be a Bad Thing, but right now, I'm glad I am am no longer sixteen. I have good memories of that earlier time. Memories is enough. Now, I'm glad I can go to the pub and have a few drinks and come home and my Dad is still up. I'm glad my definition of a good night no longer revolves around the amount of alcohol consumed, but of the quality of the company and the entertainment. I'm glad that I feel content as a human being to do what makes me happier, with the people that make me happiest. So happy, I will rip off Bill Hicks.

*chirp chirp*. Hey, look over there, that's Craig waiting for everyone else to catch up. Yeah, it's kind of a Rabbit and Tortoise sort of story.

Speak soon,

Craig


No comments: