Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hey,

Just got back from swimming. At times I really miss it, because, quite frankly, I'm good, and even after all this time, I still feel comfortable in the water. Tragically, that is called talent, and, by quitting a few years back, I guess I'm wasting it. But the direction my life was heading, and that required to be a top swimmer, did not make for good Venn diagrams. I suppose I really miss the competetion, rather than the daily training, so I suppose its all OK. Quick tip: the swimming pool and large dinners are not a great combination. Unless you have some form of raft or floatation aid, in which case, you can have quite a nice picnic without anything getting all soggy and stuff.

Right, Goons now. "Do you know where Crete is? "No, but my taxi driver does." "Crete is in the Meditarranean." "Won't it get wet?". I think I'm in love.

Craig

No comments: